01) By submitting your film to the festival you confirm that you own the full rights of your film and have the permission to screen it.
02) Submissions are only accepted online. Entry fees are not refundable. Please do not send any DVDs. Online Screener is necessary.
03) Films that show extreme violence, hurt current or foreign laws, containing pornographic or disgusting content are not accepted.
04) We accept films in any language from all countries over the world.
Non-English spoken films must be subtitled in English, except Italian spoken ones, that do not need any necessarily.
05) After submitting your film you will receive notifications about the judging status.
06) The decision of the jury is final.
07) If you do not want us to promote your film on our website and other channels in order to keep your premiere status please let us know.
08) By submitting your film you agree that we can use the submitted trailer, photos and description of your film on our website. We will never show or screen your film without your permission.
09) Award Winners can use our Laurel for their marketing and promotion but are not allowed to sell or use the laurel for films that have not been part of the festival.
10) The jury has the right to nominate your submitted film for a different category as the one for it had been submitted.